- There were at least 7 Jewschool correspondents in attendance. Ruby K has posted on Jewschool here, here, and here.
- Ruby K also posted on his own blog before and after the Institute.
- A report from The Last Trumpet.
- ZT of Divinity is in the Details joined us for Shabbat.
- feygele, usually of Livejournal, started a new Blogspot blog just for the occasion, and posted here, here, and here.
- Red Queen Day has posted here, here, and here.
Meanwhile, this latest comment on "Profile of an 'Unaffiliated' Jew" is a great reminder of why we're doing what we're doing. I continue to maintain that I am having a greater impact on Jewish life in Minnesota by doing my thing here in New York than I would have if I moved to Minnesota (or fill in non-NY location).
UPDATE: Here's the rest of the story from ZT.
UPDATE 2: Neil connects Talmud texts studied at Institute to the political situation in Connecticut. Red Queen Day calls the Institute an earworm farm, and Ruby K shares a poem from Friday night's poetry reading.
UPDATE 3: A report from Desh. "...things might just explode..."